Tendonitis is inflammation, irritation, and swelling of a
tendon, which is the fibrous structure that joins muscle to bone.
When is Tendonitis considered chronic
- Sever inflammation of a tendon can be called chronic Tendonitis.
- Tendonitis that you cant seem to get rid of is considered
- Recurring tendonitits is considered cronic.
Causes of Chronic Tendonitis
- Wear and tear of the tendons
- Repetitive motion like the one seen in athletes
- Injuries to the tendons
- Wrong way of exercising
- Wrong posture
- Excessive stretching of the muscle
- Strain, over exercise or excessive pressure on the tendons
- Sprain or muscle cramps