About Us

Complete List of our  Arthritis Topics

Arthritis News


Content edited by and some written by Rusty Ford


We respect your privacy read our full Privacy Policy
Terms of service

This site does not use cookies



Don't let arthritis stop your travel to Canada

Life is to short to let arthritis stop your travel to Canada. On this page with have including 12 thinks to consider planning your trip. Also we have included information from the U.S. department of state that will be helpful in making travel plans to Canada.

12 things for arthritis patients to consider when you make plans to travel to Canada


  • Make your reservations early to assure your needs will be met.
  • When traveling by air, book non-stop flights if possible or allow ample time between connecting flights.
  • Choose a seat on the airplane which has extra leg room.
  • If walking is a problem, request a wheelchair when booking the flight.
  • Keep medications and important items in a light carry-on bag.
  • Use the restroom in the terminal before boarding the plane.
  • Take advantage of pre-boarding for your flight so you don't have to climb over other people to get into your seat.
  • When booking a hotel room, choose a handicapped access room or a room close to the elevator.
  • If traveling by car, take frequent rest stops to minimize stiffness.
  • Use lightweight luggage on wheels.
  • Pack light and remember any assistive equipment you might need.
  • Pack extra medications, copies of your prescriptions, your doctor's name and phone number, and a summary of your medical history in preparation for delays or emergencies.



U.S. Department of State
Publication 11046
Bureau of Consular Affairs
June 2003


Millions of U.S. citizens visit Canada each year. We hope this brochure will help you avoid problems. If you should need assistance as a result of an accident, illness, or the loss of your passport, our Embassy in Ottawa and Consulates General in Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver are there to assist you.


The Department of State’s Consular Information Sheets are available for every country of the world. They describe entry requirements, currency regulations, unusual health conditions, the crime and security situation, political disturbances, areas of instability, and special information about driving and road conditions. They also provide addresses and emergency telephone numbers for U.S. embassies and consulates. In general, the sheets do not give advice. Instead, they describe conditions so travelers can make informed decisions about their trips.

In some dangerous situations, however, the Department of State recommends that Americans defer travel to a country. In such a case, a Travel Warning is issued for the country in addition to its Consular Information Sheet.

Public Announcements are a means to disseminate information about relatively short-term and/or trans-national conditions posing significant risks to the security of American travelers. They are issued when there is a perceived threat, even if it does not involve Americans as a particular target group. In the past, Public Announcements have been issued to deal with short-term coups, pre-election disturbances, violence by terrorists and anniversary dates of specific terrorist events.

You can access Consular Information Sheets, Travel Warnings and Public Announcements 24-hours a day in several ways.


The most convenient source of information about travel and consular services is the Consular Affairs home page. The web site address is http://travel.state.gov. If you do not have access to the Internet at home, work or school, your local library may provide access to the Internet.


Consular Information Sheets and Travel Warnings may be heard any time by dialing the office of American Citizens Services at 1-888-407-4747 from a touchtone phone, from overseas: 317-472-2328.

In Person/By Mail

Consular Information Sheets, Travel Warnings and Public Announcements are available at any of the regional passport agencies and U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, or, by writing and sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Office of American Citizens Services, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Room 4811, U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C. 20520-4818.

Visas and Travel Documents


Visas are not required for U.S. citizens entering Canada from the U.S. You will, however, need:

(1) proof of your U.S. citizenship such as your U.S. passport (For information on obtaining a U.S. passport, check with one of the regional passport agencies located throughout the U.S.) or certified copy of your birth certificate issued by the city, county or state in the U.S. where you were born. If you are a naturalized U.S. citizen and do not have a passport, you should travel with your naturalization certificate. A driver’s license or Social Security card is NOT valid proof of citizenship.

(2) photo identification, such as a current, valid driver’s license.

All U.S. citizens entering Canada from a third country must have a valid passport.

Alien permanent residents of the U.S. must present their Alien Registration Card, commonly called a “Green Card.”

If you are a dual U.S./Canadian citizen you should always present yourself as a Canadian citizen when entering Canada. However, U.S. citizens should use their U.S. passports when entering or leaving the United States.

Due to international concern over child abduction, single parents, grandparents, or guardians traveling with children often need proof of custody or notarized letters from the other parent authorizing travel. (This is in addition to proof of citizenship as explained above.) Any person under the age of 18 and traveling alone should carry a letter from his/her parent or guardian authorizing the trip. Travelers without such documentation may experience delays at the port of entry.

For further information, including information on student or business travel, visitors can contact the Embassy of Canada at 501 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 682-1740, see their Internet home page at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the nearest Canadian consulate. (A list of Canadian consulates is at the end of this brochure.)

Information For Business Traveler to Canada

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) facilitates the cross border movement of business persons who are citizens of member countries to the NAFTA. The provisions of NAFTA do not replace Canada’s provisions for temporary entry or for immigration. A U.S. citizen can enter Canada under NAFTA provisions as a business visitor, intra-company transferee, professional, or trader. Prior to seeking entry into Canada under the NAFTA, it is advisable to call Canada’s Trade Info Line at 1-613-944-4000. Their fax number is (613) 944-9500. The Canadian government publication, Cross Border Movement of Business Persons and the North American Free Trade Agreement, is available from the Info Centre, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT.) NAFTA information is on the DFAIT web site at http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/nafta-alena/.

U.S. business people who are crossing into Canada for a meeting, trade show, convention or exhibition may be eligible for special treatment concerning the importation of advertising materials, office materials and souvenirs. Revenue Canada and Canada Customs have established criteria for duty-free and tax-free importing of certain convention materials. Additional information is available through the National Convention Services, Department of Revenue Canada at (613) 941-3123 or the Remissions Policy Unit at (613) 954-6883, or, the DFAIT web site at http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/.

NAFTA allows business persons to engage in certain business activities without an employment authorization - provided they otherwise comply with existing immigration requirements applicable to temporary entry. Examples are conducting market research, marketing products, negotiating contracts, or taking orders.

General Qualifying Criteria for Business Visitors

You may qualify as a business visitor if you are a citizen of a member country; you are seeking entry for business purposes; the proposed business activity is international in scope; you have no intention of entering the labor market; and your primary source of remuneration is outside of the country in which you are seeking entry. In addition, the principal place of business and the accrual of profits must remain outside of the country you are seeking to enter.

U.S. Business Visitors Entering Canada

Business visitors seeking temporary entry into Canada must meet the General Qualifying criteria listed above. A business visitor may temporarily import certain goods duty-free. Goods that qualify are professional equipment (tools of the trade), equipment for the press or for radio or television broadcasters, cinematographic equipment, goods for sports purposes, and goods for display.


General Qualifying Criteria

Professionals are exempt from the job-confirmation process normally required of individuals looking to enter a foreign country’s labor market. To qualify as a professional under the NAFTA you must be a citizen of a member country. The occupation you are to be engaged in must be listed in Appendix 1603.D.1 of the NAFTA; you must be qualified to work in the occupation; and you must have pre-arranged employment or a contracted agreement.

You will need to provide documentation indicating the professional level activity to be carried out, your job title, a summary of your job duties, the expected length of stay, and the arrangement for remuneration.

U.S. professionals entering Canada may apply for a work permit at any Canadian embassy, consulate, or port of entry. When applying at the port of entry, no written application is required and determination can be made at the time of application. The processing fee for issuing employment authorization is C$150. After admittance into Canada, a Social Insurance Number can be obtained from a local Canada Employment Centre.

Intra Company Transferees

Intracompany transferees are business persons employed by an enterprise who are seeking to render services to a branch, parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of that enterprise, in a managerial or executive capacity or in a manner that involves specialized knowledge. The total period of stay for a person employed in an executive or managerial capacity cannot exceed seven years. The total period of stay for a person employed in a capacity that requires specialized knowledge cannot exceed five years.

Traders and Investors who travel to Canada

An Application for an Employment Work Permit (Form IMM1295) must be completed at a Canadian embassy or consulate prior to seeking entry. You will also be required to provide information on your business by completing an Application for Trader/Investor Status. There is a $150 processing fee (payable in Canadian currency) for issuing the work permit. Upon arrival, traders and investors should obtain a Social Insurance Number from a local Canada Employment Centre.

In the event that you take up permanent residence in Canada, you should be advised that U.S. citizens residing abroad are required to file taxes with the Internal Revenue Service. If you have any questions on tax liability or the submission of tax forms, etc. you may contact the IRS International Customer Service in Philadelphia at 215-516-2000 or web site at http://www.irs.gov.

Medical Advice before you travel to Canada


Make certain that your insurance policy covers you during your time in Canada. Consider purchasing supplemental or other insurance if your own policy does not provide this coverage. You may also wish to check with your health insurance company to ensure that your policy includes coverage for medical evacuations to the United States as well as medical escort to the United States, hospitalization abroad, premature birth abroad, and other coverage for a beneficiary who is involved in an accident or illness outside the United States. Carry details of your insurance plan with you, and, leave a copy with a relative or friend at home.


For more information, please see our flyer, Medical Information for Americans Traveling Abroad, at


U.S. citizen visitors are not required to have an AIDS test prior to entering Canada.


If you are entering Canada with prescription drugs and syringes used for medical reasons, be sure to keep the medication in its original and labeled container to avoid problems. Syringes should be accompanied by a medical certificate that shows they are for medical use and should be declared to Canadian Customs officials. It may also be wise to carry with you an extra prescription from your doctor in the event your medication is lost or stolen and to attest to your need to take such prescriptions.

Traveling by Car

U.S. citizens do not need to obtain an international driver’s license to drive in Canada. Your valid U.S. license is good for trips in Canada as long as you are a visitor and are actually resident in the U.S. Should you wish information on provincial traffic laws, please contact the Department of Transport, Motor Vehicle Division of the particular province you wish to visit. You may also contact the American Automobile Association (AAA), web site http://www.aaa.com, or the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA), web site http://www.caa.ca, if you are a member. AAA members are covered by the CAA while traveling in Canada. Be sure to carry proof of your car insurance.

PART TWO: AVAILABLE ASSISTANCE when you travel to Canada

Register at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General

If you will be in Canada for three months or more, you may wish to register at the U.S. Embassy or nearest U.S. Consulate General.

Consular Assistance

Please dial 1-900-451-2778 for information on how to reach each U.S. consular section in Canada to report the death, injury, or arrest of an American citizen. There is a fee of $2.00 Canadian per minute for a live operator. Recordings specific to each Consulate General provide guidance on how to reach a duty officer after hours as well. The 900 line service also provides valuable information regarding U.S. passport services in Canada, registration of births for U.S. citizens born in Canada, claims to U.S. citizenship, notaries services, tax information, voting procedures, Social Security, U.S. Customs, and Travel Warnings. This service requires a touchtone phone. General information on consular assistance is available on the Internet at http://www.amcits.com.

Wiring Money

In the event you encounter a financial emergency, your relatives or friends can wire you money in Canada. Western Union Wire services allow money to be picked up through local money mart centers, mail boxes, and some grocery stores. Funds are paid in Canadian dollars. In addition, many U.S. automated teller machine (ATM) cards, such as those on the PLUS or CIRRUS system, can be used throughout Canada to obtain Canadian funds on your U.S. bank account.



It is important to respect the laws of Canada while you are a guest in their country.


Canada’s firearms laws make Canada safer for residents and visitors. Contact one of the Canadian customs offices or a Canadian chief firearms officer for information before you import a firearm.

The following requirements apply to the importation of firearms:

  • You must be at least 18 years of age.
  • You cannot import prohibited firearms, or any prohibited weapons or devices, including silencers and replica firearms.
    Visitors may temporarily import restricted firearms, such as pistols or revolvers, provided they get an Authorization to Transport (ATT) in advance from a chief firearms officer.

Seasonal residents may import restricted firearms, but must have a Possession and Acquisition License or a valid Firearms Acquisition Certificate, in addition to an ATT.

For more information on importing a firearm into Canada, get a copy of the pamphlet Importing a Firearm or Weapon Into Canada from a Canadian embassy, consulate, or mission. For more information about applying for a Canadian firearms license or to get an ATT, contact the Canadian Firearms Centre.

Canadian Firearms Centre
284 Wellington Street
Ottawa ON K1A 0H8

Telephone: 1-800-731-4000 in Canada and the U.S.

Fax: (613) 941-1991
Web: http://www.cfc.gc.ca
E-mail: Canadian.firearms@justice.gc.ca


Penalties for possession, use, and dealing in illegal drugs are strict in Canada. Convicted offenders can expect jail sentences and fines.

Drunk Driving

Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious offense. Penalties are heavy, and any prior conviction (no matter how long ago or how minor the infraction) is cause for exclusion from Canada. A waiver of exclusion may be obtained from a Canadian consulate in the United States, but several weeks are required. There is a processing fee for the waiver.

Automobile Radar Detectors

Three provinces do not prohibit radar detectors. They are British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. All the rest (including the territories) do prohibit radar detectors. The police will confiscate radar detectors, whether in use or not, and may impose fines up to $1000.

Previous Convictions

Section 19 of Canada’s Immigration Act prohibits the admission of people who pose a threat to public health, safety, order, and national security. Prior to attempting a border crossing, American citizens who have had a criminal conviction in the past must contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate well in advance to determine their admissibility as visitors into Canada. If found inadmissible, an immigration officer will advise whether a waiver (Minister’s Permit) is possible.


Many American citizens are currently incarcerated in Canadian prisons. American citizens who are arrested in Canada will be informed by the police of the right to contact the American Embassy or one of the Consulates General. When notified, a consular officer will contact the citizen by phone, and subsequently make a personal visit. Collect calls will be accepted by the U.S. Embassy or Consulates General if coming from a U.S. citizen for the initial notification of arrest.

U.S. consular officers can provide lists of lawyers from each local area, but cannot recommend a particular lawyer and cannot act as a legal representative on behalf of the arrestee. Arrestees are responsible for their own legal fees. Under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Correctional Service of Canada’s mission, foreign national offenders are afforded the same rights and privileges as any Canadian offender including bail following arrest, and conditional release where serving a sentence. However, where the release of foreign national offenders is deemed to constitute an undue risk of flight or a threat to the security of the Canadian community, any such release may be difficult or precluded.

Under the Treaty on the Execution of Penal Sentences signed by the U.S. and Canada in l977, and other transfer of offender agreements, prisoners may request to be transferred to an American prison.

Customs Restrictions for U.S. Visitors to Canada

For current, comprehensive information on customs requirements for Canada, you can visit the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency home page at http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/. Look for publication RC4161, Customs Information for Visitors to Canada and Seasonal Residents.


As long as you meet the age requirements set by the province or territory where you enter Canada, you can import, duty and tax free, one of the following: up to 1.5 liters of wine, or 1.14 liters of liquor, or 24 x 355 milliliter cans or bottles (8.6 liters) of beer or ale. Except in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, you can bring in more than this free allowance of alcohol, as long as the quantities are within the limit set by the province or territory. However, the cost may be high, as you must pay both customs assessments and the provincial or territorial levies and taxes. If you plan to import more than the provincial limit, you must contact the provincial authority and obtain permission before you arrive. In most provinces, the limit is 9.1 liters (2 gallons). Some provinces do allow more.


If you meet the age requirements set by the province or territory where you enter Canada, you can import, duty and tax free, 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars, 200 grams of manufactured tobacco and 200 tobacco sticks. You may bring in additional quantities, but you must pay duties and taxes on the excess amount.

In order to qualify for duty and tax free entry, you must have these items with you when you enter Canada.

Other Goods

Certain goods are restricted from entering Canada. If you are considering importing fireworks, firearms, ammunition, meat or dairy products, plant and plant products, animals, fresh fruit and vegetables and certain food and drug products, please contact Canada Customs beforehand for guidance at:

Admissibility Programs
Trade Policy and Interpretation Directorate
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
Ottawa ON K1A 0L5

Fax: 613-946-1520

Obscene materials, hate propaganda, most weapons and firearms, and goods harmful to the environment are prohibited from entering Canada.


Dogs and cats from the U.S. that are at least three months old need signed and dated certificates from a veterinarian verifying that they have been vaccinated against rabies within the last three years. The certificate must clearly identify the animal. If your dogs or cats are less than three months old, you do not need a certificate of rabies vaccination signed by a veterinarian to enter Canada. However, the animals must be in good health when they arrive. You can also see information on the Worldwide Web at http://www.cfia-acia.agr.ca/.

Endangered Species

Canada has signed an international agreement, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), to protect wild animals and plants and their parts or derivatives from over-exploitation in international trade. CITES operates through an import/export permit. However, goods that are controlled under CITES (except for live animals), which are part of a visitor or a seasonal resident’s clothing or accessories, or are contained in their personal baggage, and that they have owned and possessed in their ordinary country of residence, may be exempted from a CITES permit.

An individual must not sell or dispose of the CITES-controlled item within 90 days after the date on which the exemption is claimed.

For more information, contact:

CITES Office
Canadian Wildlife Service
Environment Canada
Ottawa ON K1A 0H3

Telephone: (819) 997-1840
Fax: (819) 953-6283

Prescription Drugs

If you are importing prescription drugs, make sure they are clearly identified. The drugs should be in the original packaging, with a label that specifies what they are and that they are being used under prescription. If this is not possible, carry a copy of the prescription or a letter from your doctor.


You can import gifts for relatives and friends in Canada duty free and tax free, as long as each gift is valued at CAN$60 or less. If the gift is worth more than CAN$60, you will have to pay duties and taxes on the excess amount. You cannot claim alcoholic beverages, tobacco products or advertising matter as gifts.

Where to Find Consular Assistance While in Canada

The State Department maintains a number of diplomatic offices in Canada. The U.S. Embassy is located in Ottawa, and there are U.S. Consulates General in Calgary, Halifax, Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, and Toronto. At each of these offices, there are U.S. consular officers available to help you with problems.

These offices, in cooperation with the Office of Overseas Citizens Services at the State Department in Washington, D.C., provide a range of services to resolve problems during your visit to Canada. The services include:

  • support and assistance in the event you are a victim of crime, become ill, are arrested, die abroad, or are involved in a disaster;
  • communications with friends and relatives in the event of an emergency, and help with arrangements for emergency fund transfers;
  • notarizing documents;
  • U.S. passports and Reports of Birth of U.S. citizens born abroad.


Street Address
Embassy of the United States
Consular Section
490 Sussex Drive
Ottowa, Ontario
K1N 1G8

Mailing Address
Consular Section
American Embassy
PO Box 866, Station B
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5T1

Telephone: (613) 688-5335
Web site at http://www.usembassycanada.gov

Consular district includes Baffin Island, the following counties in eastern Ontario: Lanark, Leeds, Prescott, Renfrew, Russell and Stormont, and the following counties in western Quebec: Gatineau, Hull, Labelle, Papineau, Pontiac and Tamiscamingue.


U.S. Consulate General
615 Macleod Trail, SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2G 4T8
Telephone: (403) 266-8 962

Consular district includes Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and the Districts of MacKenzie and Keewatin in the Northwest Territories.


U.S. Consulate General
Suite 904, Purdy’s Wharf Tower II
1969 Upper Water Street
Halifax, NS
B3J 3R7
Telephone: (902) 429-2480

Consular district includes New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.


Street Address
U.S. Consulate General
1155 St. Alexander Street
Montreal, Quebec, H3B 1Z1

Mailing Address
U.S. Consulate General
P.O. Box 65, Station Desjardins
Montreal, QC H5B 1G1

Telephone: (514) 398-9695

Consular district includes southwestern Quebec with the exception of the six counties served by the U.S. Embassy at Ottawa.


U.S. Consulate
2 Place Terrasse Dufferin,
Quebec, Que., G1R 4T9
Telephone: (418) 692-2095

Consular district includes the territory of Nunavut and the regions of Abitibi-West, Abitibi-East, St. Maurice, Trois-Rivieres, Nicolet, Wolfe, Frontenac and all other regions to the north or east within the province.


U.S. Consulate General
360 University Avenue
Toronto, Ont., M5G 1S4
Telephone: (416)-595-1700

Consular district includes the entire Province of Ontario except those areas east of Kingston, which are included in the Ottawa consular district.


U.S. Consulate General
1075 West Pender Street,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 4E9
Telephone: (604) 685-4311

Consular district includes British Columbia and the Yukon.



To re-enter the United States, returning U.S. citizens need to show the Department of Homeland Security officer proof of identity, such as a driver’s license, and proof of citizenship, such as a passport, birth certificate, or Certificate of Naturalization. A U.S. passport is proof of both citizenship and identity. Persons who are dual nationals should enter the U.S. using U.S. documents only, as they could be fined under U.S. law for entering the U.S. on a foreign passport. U.S. citizens returning to the U.S. via air or bus who lack proof of citizenship should contact the U.S. Embassy or nearest U.S. consulate for assistance.

U.S. Customs

Articles acquired abroad and brought back with you into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax. As a returning U.S. resident, you are allowed to bring back $400 worth of merchandise duty free. However, you must have been outside the U.S. for at least 48 hours, and you must not have used this exemption within the preceding 30-day period. The next $1,000 worth of items you bring back with you for personal use or gifts are dutiable at a flat 10 percent rate. Any dollar amount of an article or articles over $1000 is subject to variable duties.

There is no limit on the total amount of money that may be brought into or taken out of the United States, nor is it illegal to do so. However, if you transport or cause to be transported (including by mail or other means) more than $10,000 in monetary instruments on any occasion into or out of the United States, or if you receive more than that amount, you must file a report (Customs form 4790) with U.S. Customs. Failure to comply can result in civil and criminal penalties, including seizure of the currency or monetary instruments. Monetary instruments include U.S. or foreign coin, currency, traveler’s checks, money orders, and negotiable instruments or investment securities in bearer form.

Visit the U.S. Customs web site

Importation of Food, Plant, and Animal Products Into the U.S.

Citrus products of any origin are prohibited. Most other products produced or grown in Canada are allowed. This includes vegetables, fruits other than black currants; and meat and dressed poultry, if accompanied by proof of origin or labeled as a product of Canada.


Canadian Embassy
501 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
Telephone: (202) 682-1740
Web site http://www.canadianembassy.org

Canadian Consulate General
300 S. Grand Avenue, 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Telephone: (213) 346-2700

Canadian Consulate
First Union Financial Centre
200 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 1600
Miami, FL 33131
Telephone: (305) 579-1600

Canadian Consulate General
South Tower
1 CNN Center, Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30303-2705
Telephone: (404) 577-6810

Canadian Consulate General
2 Prudential Plaza
180 N. Stetson Aveue, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60601
Telephone: (312) 616-1860

Canadian Consulate General
3 Copley Place, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
Telephone: (617) 262-3760

Canadian Consulate General
600 Renaissance Center, Suite 1100
Detroit, MI 48243-1798
Telephone: (313) 567-2340

Canadian Consulate General
701 4th Avenue, S., 9th Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55415-1899
Telephone: (612) 333-4641

Canadian Consulate General
3000 Marine Midland Center, 30th Floor
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
Telephone: (716) 858-9500

Canadian Consulate General
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Telephone: (212) 596-1600

Consulate of Canada
107 Cereipo Street
Alturas de Santa Maria
Guaynabo, PR
Telephone: (809) 790-2210

Canadian Consulate General
750 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1700
Dallas, TX 75201
Telephone: (214) 922-9806

Canadian Consulate General
412 Plaza 600
6th & Stewart Streets
Seattle, WA 98101-1286
Telephone: (206) 443-1777

Consular Affairs publishes the following pamphlets:


 WalkInLab.com - Deal of the Month


 Medical ID Bracelet

This web site is intended for your own informational purposes only. No person or entity associated with this web site purports to be engaging in the practice of medicine through this medium. The information you receive is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or other health care professional. If you have an illness or medical problem, contact your health care provider.

Arthritis-Symptom.com is an informational out reach of the Consumer Health Information Network. It is our goal to provide up to date information about arthritis and other inflammatory and bone conditions in a easy to understand format.